- Proven achiever with ten years of online marketing across channels and industries with an emphasis on SEM, SEO, Social, Display, and Website Optimization.
- Launched five unique businesses each driving over $1 million in profitable revenue in their first year utilizing digital marketing as the acquisition channel.
- Ten years customer management relationship roles with a record of exceeding sales and customer satisfaction goals; nine years of managing experience with a focus and talent for training development, and recruitment of staff.
B.A. Anthropology | University of California, Berkeley | 2004
Vice President, Customer Success | QuanticMind, LLC (Formerly InsideVault) | June 2014-September 2015
- Leading a team of strategic customer success managers for a rapidly growing start-up providing automated advertising and campaign optimization on Google, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook, and other 3rd party ad serving platforms.
- Increased conversion rate of pilot customers to full-term contracts by over 400% resulting in an additional $4 million dollars in annual contract value within the first 10 months.
- Increased annual contract renewals over 200% by increasing client engagement, and creating stories to help marketing teams share internal success.
- Leading a team managing over $400 million dollars in annual ad spend on premium brands and Google top 50 advertising spenders.
- Implemented a new on-boarding process reducing the launch time of new clients by an average of 26 days.
- Launched a premium service adding $250k in incremental revenue and $150k in operational savings.
Sr. Director Online Marketing | Realpage, Inc | June 2012-June 2014
- Led a team of 18 online marketing specialists and 10 offshore implementers that managed over $18 million in annual revenue utilizing search (SEM/SEO), mobile, and social.
- Launched a team of web marketing specialists that have on boarded hundreds of customer websites for the new LeaseStar division using onsite SEO, link building, and advanced Google Analytics integration. This has resulted in $2 million in new revenue for 2013 and is on pace for over $4 million in 2014.
- Revamped traffic acquisition for MyNewPlace, the #7 Rental Website on the web. Optimized it for locally engaged residents resulting in a 23% decrease in spend while maintaining stable lead volume.
- Built a scalable process based marketing operation to service thousands of RealPage customers. All setup procedures are documented and taught to an offshore team resulting in 60% cost savings to the company.
Sr. Director Online Marketing | BuyerLink LLC (Formerly Reply.com) | September 2010-June 2012
- Directed a team of 14 talented online search and media marketers that drove over $65 million in annual revenue across search, display, e-mail, media, mobile, and social.
- Increased audience and revenue over 25% each of my last two years through new search, media, and publisher initiatives.
- Built a $1.5 million dollar display business from the ground up. Built a B2B local traffic campaign for SMB customers resulting in $1 million in new revenue.
- Increased team productivity through strengths alignment. Hired 6 analysts with 3 becoming top online managers within a year on the job.
- Successfully launched new marketing efforts including Mobile SEM, Local Directories, and Online Profiles.
- Winner of the company wide 2010 Rising Star Award.
- Featured in a Yahoo Client Spotlight on Search Marketing.
Search Media Strategist | Microsoft | May 2007-August 2010
- Led strategic execution for top 1% of Microsoft Advertising partners like Bank of America, Choice Hotels, Drugstore.com.
- Exceeded revenue growth targets for 10 straight quarters.
- Created one of a kind ad experience for top 10 advertiser by writing a business case, influencing key management, and coordinating with engineering for implementation.
- Directed new career networking program to foster cross-group knowledge.
- Key trainer and mentor for 14 new search account managers.
- Led organizational wide initiative to research the impact on relevance by using new search query analysis to improve client ROI 45% and increase relevance by 35%.
- Winner of the award for most polished presenter in U.S. Search Group.
Sales Manager | Become.com | May 2006-May 2007
- Responsible for acquiring as customers over 50 of the internet retailer top 500 including Kohl’s, Home Depot, Online Sports, and Tiger Direct.
- Increased total number of direct merchant advertisers by 25%.
- Improved ROI and traffic levels of major accounts up to 600% through feed optimization, bid management, and keyword/query analysis.
- Project support team member for improving search engine optimization, search engine marketing, blogging, and link building campaigns.
Operations Manager | Mervyn’s | May 2004-May 2006
- Operations Manager responsible for logistics, human resources, P&L, office administration, scheduling, hiring, and training.
- Managed $13 million store with 120 associates and 12 direct reports.
- Trained, developed, and promoted three assistant managers, and twelve department supervisors.
- Product manager for the implementation of new enterprise software.
- Strategic online acquisition plans utilizing: search marketing, search engine optimization, display media, lead generation, affiliate marketing (Linkshare, Commission Junction), mobile search, link building, blogging, social media (Facebook and Twitter campaigns), and local directories.
- End-to-end consumer behavior: html testing, website creation, A/B experimentation, conversion funnel analysis, conversion tracking, analytics programs (Omniture, Marin, Kenshoo, Core Metrics, Google Analytics), search engine optimization (SEO), and click validation analysis.
- Heavy user of Excel to pivot, query, and automate data analysis through macros.
- Utilize Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to implement advanced event tracking and conversion funnel analysis.
- Built over 50 computers over the last 13 years for friends and family.
- Seven years of affiliate marketing, website development, and domaining by selling dozens for thousands of dollars.
- University of California Grant Award, 2003 – 2004 academic year.
- Ruth Lee Academic Scholarship, 2002 – 2003 academic year.
- Over five years coaching youth soccer and active captain on two indoor soccer teams.
- Two years mentoring math at Meadow Holmes educational programs Concord, Ca.
- Founding member of Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity – UC Berkeley Nu Chapter.
- Repaired computers for Open Hands Thrift Shop, Santa Fe, NM resulting in a Volunteer of the Year Award.