Director Online Marketing and Traffic Acquisition, RealPage, Inc. June 2012 - Present
•Leading a team of 18 online marketing specialists
and soon to be 10 offshore implementers that manage over
$18 million in annual revenue utilizing search (SEM/SEO),
e-mail, media, affiliates, mobile, and social.
•Launched a team of web marketing specialists that have on boarded hundreds of customer websites for the new LeaseStar division using onsite SEO, link building, and advanced Google Analytics integration.
•Revamped traffic acquisition for MyNewPlace, the #7 Rental Website on the web. Optimized it for locally engaged tenants resulting in a 23% decrease in spend with flat lead volume.
•Built a scalable process based marketing operation to service thousands of RealPage customers. All setup procedures are documented and taught to an offshore team resulting in 60% cost savings to the company.
•Created a SEO product roadmap so that best practice optimization is included on all websites out of the box including: tags (alt, title, description, keyword, Schema, Open Graph, JSON), robot, sitemap, and naming conventions.
• Streamlined launch process for for SEO and managed marketing services for new LeaseStar product offering. Decreased implementation time from 12 to 3 hours per website launch.
Sr. Director Online Marketing, Reply!, Inc. September 2010 - June 2012
• Directing a team of 14 talented online search and
media marketers that drive over $45 million in annual
• Increased audience and revenue 22% year over year through new search, media, and publisher initiatives.
• Increased team productivity through strengths alignment. Promoted 4 marketing managers including one to director.
• Successfully launched new marketing efforts including Mobile SEM, Local Directories, and Online Profiles.
• Winner of the company wide 2010 Rising Star Award.
• Featured in a Yahoo Client Spotlight on Search Marketing.
Search Account Manager, Microsoft
Corporation October 2008-August 2010
• Exceeded revenue growth targets for 10 straight quarters.
• Created one of a kind ad experience for top advertiser by writing a business case, influencing key management, and coordinating with engineering for implementation.
• Directed new career networking program to foster cross-group knowledge.
• Key trainer and mentor for 14 new search account managers.
• Led organizational wide initiative to research the impact on relevance by using new search query analysis to improve client ROI 45% and increase relevance by 35%.
• Winner of the award for most polished presenter in U.S. Search Group.
Search Media Strategist, Microsoft
Corporation May 2007-October 2008
• Responsible for consulting premium advertisers in online marketing strategy and integration in new channels (content, mobile, demographic, geographic, and behavioral targeting).
• Assigned most challenging premier client. Increased partnership and their account 300% to help them become our top financial services advertiser.
• Project managed launch of customer optimization tracking system, which led to the requirements for the new Dynamics CRM system used by all of Microsoft Advertising.
Sales Manager, Become.com Comparison Shopping Engine May 2006- May 2007
• Responsible for acquiring as customers over 50 of
the internet retailer top 500 including Kohl’s, Home
Depot, Online Sports, and Tiger Direct.
• Increased total number of direct merchant advertisers by 25%.
• Improved ROI and traffic levels of major accounts up to 600% through feed optimization, bid management, and keyword/query analysis.
• Project support team member for improving search engine optimization, search engine marketing, blogging, and link building campaigns.
Store Operations Manager, Mervyn’s May 2004-
• Operations Manager responsible for logistics, human resources, P&L, office administration, scheduling, hiring, and training.
• Managed $13 million store with 120 associates and 12 direct reports.
• Trained, developed, and promoted three assistant managers, and twelve department supervisors.
• Product manager for the implementation of new enterprise software.
Electronics Sales Associate, Sears
Roebuck April 2000- November 2001
• Sold over one million dollars in consumer electronics (Big screen televisions, computers, and video cameras).
• Top sales associates out of three leading departments ending the year 2000.